CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Time Is Almost Here

Deck the halls! I know it's early for a lot of people, but this past weekend we started hauling out all the Christmas decorations. It's quite a job, since we've got a crawlspace and garage full of decorations. Four trees and a massive arbor, in addition to all the other stuff.

This year was the first year my sons were really into the decorating (they're 5 and 7), and that made it so much more fun for all of us. The eldest worked his little buns off, carrying boxes, setting everything up and even cleaning up without being asked. (I think he knew Santa was watching!)

The plan is to have all my shopping/wrapping done by the end of the first week of December, to stave off all kinds of stress I don't need. Any of you have Christmas resolutions this year?

0 comments: