CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Contract

Just found out that Carina Press is going to contract the short erotic romance I sent them a few weeks back. Angela James e-mailed to tell me she'd read it personally and loved it, and that my new editor fell in love with it too. The working title is No Holds Barred, and I'm calling it a "vanilla menage with BDSM elements". Go figure that one out!

My erotic romance editor there seems super fun and I'm looking forward to working with her. In fact, I'm plotting out another short right now and hope to finish it before I leave for Hawaii in early March. Then it's back to the second book of my Bagram Special Ops series, a military romantic suspense under my other pen name Kaylea Cross.

Will keep you posted as to a release date, but it will probably be late summer or fall.

0 comments: