CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chemistry is Real: The O Behind the Big O

I've been remiss about keeping this blog updated, since I post mostly over at Naughty Author Chicks, but I'm going to try to be more diligent here.

While researching about "bonding" for my paranormal romance coming out soon under my Kaylea Cross persona, I found some very interesting facts. Today I've posted over at NAC about the chemistry behind the chemistry--actual hormones that affect lovers and make them feel so intensely about each other.

In writing news, I've just finished up galleys for my second Dumen Ranch story, Dillon's Claim, so I should get a release date soon. Carina Press contracted the sequel to No Holds Barred (coming out November 21st), and it's called Let Me In.

Touch Me, another erotic romance novella from Carina Press, will be out January 2nd of next year.

Will keep you posted about any future releases!

0 comments: